Letter of Introduction

‘Exploring and Analyzing, in writing and reading, a variety of genres and rhetorical situations’, was one of the best things to discover when you begin writing an essay. It is meaningful to me because it helped learn a lot about starting essays for school or anywhere. Exploring and analyzing in writing and reading in a variety of genres and rhetorical situations is very important in my terms because it helps me collaborate the definition of that rhetorical meaning and maximize it in my essays, therefore, comprehending these rhetorical situations was very resourceful from my experience in Freshman Composition.
‘Locating research source’ technique was another key source to use because it helped me write my resources clearer and more concise. It also helped me put down the author of any cite I read up on and then put down the author, date, and the title of that citation. When it comes to citations, it can be very tricky but also obliging when it comes to your essays, because you are comprehending the information from it, and using that into your own knowledge in your essay. It is also resourceful to use when you are explaining your point of view to the audience because that helps support your knowledge from your citations.
My third meaningful trick to use when writing essay is ‘developing strategies for reading, drafting, revising, editing, and collaborating.’ Writing essays can be tricky but when you draft, revise, edit, and even maximize every information you read, then it will make your essays clear and concise so your audience will not have to look over any errors you made.

Where to find evidence:
1. Purdue University Research and Citation
2. https://www.epi.org/publication/what-is-the-gender-pay-gap-and-is-it-real/
3. eng110murphyfa21.commons.gc.cuny.edu/writing-assignments/a-source-based-essay/