My final reflection on Freshman Composition

From my experience in Freshman Composition class this semester, the two key terms I had finally grown an inspiration to me the most were using synthesis and finding the purpose to my essay papers. One reason I chose these terms was because when it comes to planning, drafting, and inputting out my ideas into my outlines and essays, I must stop and think about ways to get my overall summary of them to my audience. With synthesis, I must understand several types it and ways for me to use them whenever there was an argument about anything. I learned about using thesis, antithesis, and just synthesis, and that helped me a lot because it gave me an opportunity to look back at my sources, positive and negative, and use that knowledge into my own claim.
Aside from using synthesis, another reason was also finding the purpose. It is like comprehension, but in different approaches. Finding the purpose was another thing that got me the most from my writing, when I am trying to find the purpose, I tend to look at the details behind it and not find the overall structure to any passage I read and write. As time went by, I was able to maximize my details from any cite source and formulate it into my own knowledge. Furthermore, using ‘purposes’ in my essays also helped me maximize the importance of explaining my point-of-view argument to my audience because not only does it help them understand my point in my essay, but it also helps me.
In the future, if there is any other essay I must write about, I will use synthesis and one of the rhetorical key terms, ‘purpose’, because these two terms are the only ones for my other future essays to be clear and concise.
Typing and drafting essays has impact me a lot, and it is like comprehension. Comprehension is something I struggled with for years because I cannot seem to read passages and maximize what they were about. What I also struggled with was speaking correctly, and that negatively affected me because when I was younger, I had a speech delay. Speech delay and comprehension are the two issues that I have tried so hard to overcome as a kid, my parents were concerned for me, and they have been trying their hardest to help me overcome them. However, from what I am going through right now with these issues, I know that as years go by, my comprehension and speech-delay will get better and better, that is if I read and maximize stuff from TV to books to what I am studying right now.
Another problem I still lacked was socialization. As a kid, I was always by myself, and I did not talk to people much. As of now, my socialization skills were still not working out for me. For example, I do not like to talk to my peers on the phone because it makes me feel awkward and anxious, as if I do not know what to say to them whenever we start a conversation. Instead, I send them text messages, as well as my family members.